PROMOTIONAL MARKETING VIDEOS FOR BUSINESSES
Why must you make a promotional video for your business?
Well, people love watching videos, it is so much more interesting than reading through a whole page of text, people can see your products and they can see and listen to the people in your business. They can see what your services are all about. They will get a better idea of what your premises look like (vitally important if you are a lodge or a wedding venue for instance). Or how about a video showing how your product works?
You can only have a look at the great number of video apps that is available on smartphones and tablets nowadays to know how important video has become. There is just no substitute for a beautifully designed promotional video of your business… and it is so easy for people to share it on their social media sites! A lot of businesses nowadays won’t print brochure anymore, they would rather make promotional or marketing videos and burn it on CD’s or DVD’s for distribution to potential clients. We can also assist in printing large number of these CD’s or DVD’s complete with your companies logo and contact details on the front. Or we can just upload your promotional video to YouTube, and put it on your website where all your potential customers can view it. You can also email the link through to potential customers.
We don’t deal exclusively with small businesses, neither do we deal exclusively with big businesses. We love what we do, and the challenge for us is in working with you and/or your marketing team to give you a product that you will be proud of and that will assist you in effectively marketing your business to it’s full potential and to the right customers. A promotional video needn’t cost an arm and a leg, a small business can afford it. Our videography team will sit with you, plan your video and what should be on it, shoot it and edit it to perfection. Give us a call, our first meeting and quotation is for free so what have you got to lose?
Some of our clients include OUTsurance, Woolworths, The Beyond Wellness Group and The Australian Awards.
Not convinced yet? Have a look at this YouTube statistics:
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month.
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube. That’s almost an hour for every person on earth.
- 100 Hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
- 80% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US.
- YouTube is localized in 61 countries and across 61 languages.
- According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more US adults ages 18-34 than any cable network.
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day. The number of people subscribing daily is up more than 3 x since last year and the number of daily subscriptions is up more than 4 x since last year.
YOUTUBE PARTNER PROGRAM
- Created in 2007, we now have more than a million creators from over 30 countries around the world earning money from their YouTube videos.
- Thousands of channels are making six figures a year.
- Thousands of advertisers are using TrueView in-stream and 75% of our in-stream ads are now skippable.
- We have more than a million advertisers using Google ad platforms, the majority of which are small businesses.
MOBILE AND DEVICES
- Mobile makes up almost 40% of YouTube’s global watch time.
- YouTube is available on hundreds of millions of devices.
- Content ID scans over 400 years of video every day.
- More than 5 000 partners use Content ID, including major US network broadcasters, movie studios and record labels.
- We have more than 25 million reference files in our Content ID database; it’s among the most comprehensive in the world.
- Content ID has generated hundreds of millions of dollars for partners.